Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Magic of Disney

       If you've followed me this far, you know how strongly I believe is Disney's entire enterprise, from the movies, to the shows, I trust in it all. I think a common theme from all of my blogs thus far is the meaning you can pull from whichever Disney movie you're watching. Sometimes I think they hide messages or meanings so well it's like a subconscious thing, and you don't even realize they do it. To me, Disney truly does capture most all aspects of life, and they do it in such a graceful way that it may not seem as hectic as your life in that same situation. What I think Disney has mastered is the way they care. They care about people from all walks of life, animals real and make believe, and all of those whimsical things that fall between. 
       Something that sets Disney apart from others, is their personability with their viewers. Whether you are visiting Disney World, or snuggled into your bed, binging on Disney movies, we all feel some sort of connection to them. A very general example would be, when you're at a Disney park, and you're meeting the characters, you stand and talk to them as if you've known them your whole life. Although you haven't met this character before, you probably have 'known' them your entire life on earth, not physically, but on a mental level.
        With all that said, the older I've gotten the more I feel this pulling connection to Disney, it's almost as if it's embedded in me at this point. What Disney has done is made something so wonderful you feel like you're apart of it, maybe only a small dot in the scheme of things, but definitely apart of it. Disney cares, and when they care the people who receive them care too, it comes back full circle. I guess you can call that the magic of Disney!

"...it all started because of a mouse." -Walt Disney 

No comments:

Post a Comment