Monday, October 19, 2015

Mermaids Etc.

       If you are keeping up with my blog, you know that Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess, for many reasons, one of them being that she is a mermaid. The more I think about it, the reasons I want to be a mermaid is almost endless, but I'll just give you five. :)
       Reason number one that I want to a mermaid:
  • No walking
I see no downside to not having to walk, and to constantly have the ability to swim all the time.
       Reason number two that I want to be a mermaid:
  • I get to live out my life wearing a swimsuit
Wearing a swimsuit, to me at least is really comfortable, and is a very freeing feeling to be able to be virtually naked for my entire life.
       Reason number three that I want to be a mermaid:
  • Majestic hair
Needless to say Ariel has this mop of hair that flows beautifully cloud like behind her whilst she swims the day away. When I had long hair, and went to Disney, I obviously met Ariel, and she told me I have Mermaid hair. No big deal, but the coolest mermaid ever told me I had mermaid hair.
        Reason number four that I want to be a mermaid:

  • Crazy good singing voice
No matter what mermaid you are a fan of, they always have an amazing voice. They have a special song that they sing, that almost mesmerizes the people around her. I'm vain and self centered and want people to want me in my mermaidness.  
          Reason number five that I want to be a mermaid:
  • Ariel is perfect and gets whatever she wants in life
Being a mermaid, Ariel lives a blessed life in an under water castle, with her 6 sisters. Ariel later gets the man of her dreams, and has a baby to complete the perfect family. With many adventures along the way, I see no down side to being a mermaid. 

"...it all started because of a mouse." -Walt Disney


No comments:

Post a Comment