Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mickey Mouse

      We all know the face of Disney, Mickey Mouse. We know him from all sorts of things, Disney World, movies, TV shows, and you have probably seen him on a commercial or two. I personally LOVE Mickey because he has been with Disney sense the beginning, and he is still there going strong. He was the start of Disney and a reason why it has been so successful.
      On the other note, he is one of the funniest cartoons ever created! Who doesn't love how silly and fun he can be? And the fact that Goofy is his best friend who is also a dog but there is also Pluto, his pet, who is a dog as well.. does that confuse anyone but me? Oh well. You still have to just love the whole idea in general. All Disney is, is a huge sea of great ideas and imagination filled with some of the best people and feelings ever experienced. What I would give to work for something even related to Disney would most likely be one of the best things of my life.
      So anyway, back to THE Mickey Mouse. Well personally I don't particularly like Minnie because I think she steals Mickey's spot light which is just not okay. #Mickey4lyfe :) Besides that, I do enjoy having Minnie around to please Mickey because he is great and deserves to have someone to love just like everyone else. He also deserves the best, which is Minnie.
      I know I am talking about him like he is an actual real person but he has been apart of my life and been around for so long that it seems that way. Over the years Mickey has really come to life in everything he has been in. I honestly believe that that's what Disney wanted to do, bring their characters to life, especially the main one which happily is Mickey. One of my many wishes is to meet the voice of Mickey because who wouldn't love to do that? Like honestly I am sure not many people get to say that. EVERYONE, well pretty much everyone has heard of Mickey because he is just that memorable and inspirational that people just do not want to forget him. It brings them to a place that makes them happy and have no worries.
      I would like to end this by giving a big thanks from all the Disney lovers to the Mickey Mouse himself, even though he will probably never see this, I am still going to hope he does so that he knows just how awesome I think he is and much he really reached me as a kid and still now being almost 17 years old.  So THANK YOU MICKEY!! LOVE YOU LOTS AND KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO DUDE!

"...it all started because of a mouse." -Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment