Thursday, February 25, 2016

Country Music


Honestly, I know what country song I want to listen to whatever mood I happen to be in at that time. They seriously have the most perfect song for any mood, and I do not think that all genres of music have that. Like, you are not going to find a sweet love song when it comes to rap music, and I am not hating on rap, because I occasionally enjoy that, but for the most part it is true.

Country music puts me in the best mood whenever I turn it on, well, unless it is new Taylor Swift then I just can't listen. Tim McGraw or FGL has got to be my favorite though because they just have the best sound and they really do not have a song I don't like. That is another thing about country music, in my opinion, nothing sounds the same and every song has an underlying meaning which is amazing to me. Most of the singers write a lot of their own songs too which can be a very hard thing to do.

I grew up with country so I guess you could say I am bias toward it all but I think most kids try to rebel against anything their parents do so the fact that it is still all I listen to I would say says something. Country is such a growing genre of music, like so many of my friends that used to be totally against it actually love it now. And their concerts are by far the best to go to! I have been to 7 country concerts and I have had the best time at all of them! Unlike many pop and rap singers they actually sound the same live as they do on the radio and I can say that from personal experience. My very first concert was the Black Eyed Peas and although their show was entertaining and really good, they did not sound like they do on the radio or on their Cd's. I am not taking their talent away from them but it is the truth.

Do yourself a favor and just try country out for like a week and I think that everyone could really enjoy it, even if you still like whatever genre you like better, at least you will have a second option.

No comments:

Post a Comment