Thursday, February 4, 2016

Netflix Music


SO I recently just discovered that you are able to also listen to music on Netflix and kind of just add songs to make your own playlist or whatever, and the best part is, there is no extra charge!! you can just search songs and ass them on your list! Well, that is what I have been told anyway, I personally have never actually tried it but I have a hard time believing that someone would lie about a thing like that, that would just be mean and no one likes mean people.

When I figure out how to do this new awesome thing that just makes Netflix 10000000000 times better, I will surely let you know because I do not want all of my adoring fans to be let down. Yes, I know obviously I do not have any fans because my topics suck but I enjoy getting some of my thoughts out and well I really like typing freely.

So now that I have gone completely off topic, I think it should be time for me to do some research on this whole music thing for Netflix, I mean you never know, it could be the new iTunes for all we know. I think it could be even better because no one likes to spend more money if they do not have to so why buy all those same songs on iTunes when they come for free with Netflix? If you do not think this is a cool idea then you are honestly stupid, sorry but that is the truth.

I love music more than your average person so I am just going to go on a little speal about how much I love this idea! You can plug your device, whatever it may be, into your car if you have the right cord and I am getting that soon, and then I can listen to all my favorite songs whenever I want! There is honestly nothing in the world that makes me happier than being able to pick the songs I listen too, or at least be listening to songs, in whatever order that may be, that I love! I hate not knowing the words to songs and this also provides you with lyrics so that you can sing along and then eventually learn it! I know this is like way to excited than I should be but I can honestly think of nothing really bad about Netflix. All they are doing is keep getting better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment