Thursday, February 11, 2016

Everbody Makes Mistakes


So life is full of mistakes and God knows I have made plenty, but I really hope that people actually learn from those mistakes. I am not saying I am perfect, because I have made mistakes many times in high school and for the most part I continue to so that is one mistake I guess I haven't learned from because I have gotten in trouble from my mom but it really doesn't seem to stop me. I guess to me I do not think of it as a mistake because I am not hurting anyone, to me a mistake is like lying to your friend about something that happened, because obviously your intent isn't to hurt your friend, it is just something you did without thinking.

The thing about mistakes is that people need to learn to forgive them. I feel when you are the one of the short end of this mistake, you seem to be very defiant and not want to forgive, but when the roles are reversed, you seem to want to be forgiven. It is not fair, but that is how we work as people. I know for me it is very easy for me to forgive others, especially when they are good friends of mine because I know that I have made them and I know that I will make them again. A true friend will always forgive you, and if they don't they were not really your friend to begin with.

All of my true friends I know I would forgive because I know that whatever they did that was so wrong, it isn't them and there is always a reason as to why they did it. Some people who see that as an excuse I guess, but not in my eyes. I do not want to pressure people into thinking the way I do but I honestly believe that is the right way to do things. Forgiving is easy, so why not do it? If you are a perfect person and never make mistakes then you can no forgive people, but someday you will want someone to forgive you, but do not expect them to if you didn't forgive them.

Just like Miley Cyrus said: "Everybody Makes Mistakes"

No comments:

Post a Comment