Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sons of Anarchy


                 So, another great series on Netflix is called Sons of Anarchy, which is about a biker gang who is seriously some of the coolest people and they are totally bad ass. I don't want to ruin anything for you but to just really encourage anyone, boy or girl, to check it out. The cast is absolutely amazing, not really any big stars you would know but there are some pretty people in it which is always good. ;)

                 My neighbor started watching it and although I haven't seen all the episodes like he has, I LOVE the show. It kind of scares me at times because there are some very graphic things in it like, murder, rape, fights, and that sort of thing but it is oh so good. I know for a fact just about any guy who enjoy it because it is a total guy flick but I find myself pretty normal among the girl population and I enjoy it so I believe many other girls will too.

               Personally my favorite character is Jackson who goes by Jacks and well, he is a very sexy man. A totally bad ass and he is also funny. He loves his soon to be wife and two sons so much it is the cutest damn thing in the world. He protects his mom, who is also a friggin' bad ass, like she is his little sister. Jacks is the absolutely perfect man and I secretly wish that Jake, my boyfriend, grows up to not only act like him but to, walk, talk, sing, dance, and look like him too.

               Here is a picture of this stunning man.........




              Is he not the most perfect thing you have ever seen in your entire life? He isn't that typical pretty boy you see all the time but a rough looking man who just looks so sweet and dangerous and totally perfect I can't even take it!! All of this is found in one spot, and that would be called Netflix. So, Sons of Anarchy is probably my number one recommendation for a show on Netflix!!!! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment