Friday, March 11, 2016

Don't Worry Be Happy


The number of smiles Disney has brought to people’s faces and the number of people they have brought them too is an uncountable number! Everything about Disney is just a big world of happiness and laughter and that is one reason why I love it so much. It has you forgetting all the bad things in your life and makes you happy for that slight time you are around it. I fell as though if there was more Disney in everyone’s life that our world would be just that little bit happier! Imagine if everyone has a few less bad days that could change a kids thoughts of suicide or a possible argument between mother and daughter. Little things can have a drastic effect on people in ways you would never imagine.
   Smiles are free anyway, so why not do something that makes you smile? Disney may not be your first thought but I strongly believe everyone should try it at some point in your life to try and cheer you up. You do not even have to be sad, maybe you just feel like smiling about something good, and Disney could most definitely be that thing for you! Everyone loves to smile, and if you don’t well then I think you have some deeper lying issues that I think you would most likely want to seek professionally help on, but say you can’t afford something like that, your next solution could very well be a Disney movie or maybe even a Disney song. For me I enjoy listening to the songs from just about every movie, not that I don’t enjoy the movies because I love them so much but I love music so much more and it really makes me forget about everything, especially when I have my headphones in and that is all I hear.
               Do yourself a favor and let yourself smile today with a good Disney movie or song, and then go tell someone you think needs to smile a little more about it as well. You could make their day and it could very likely have a ripple effect and influence people to do the same thing in the end making this a much better place to live because of all the smiles being spread around! Disney brings happiness to people and if they ever did anything other than that, then it was in no way their intent. Happiness and smiles is what they want I am sure so just give them another shot. Get and give a smile everyday with Disney.


No comments:

Post a Comment