Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Origins

       Disney movies has always been my favorite things to watch ever sense I was a little girl. Even today I can't get enough of them! For those of you who love them as much as I do this blog will most definitely appeal to you. I will be comparing all kinds of different Disney movies from The Little Mermaid to Pirates of the Caribbean. Old to new movies will be the main focus and on how much they have changed. Why they bring joy to people and a smile to my face is a question I really want to try and answer as best as possible. Disney is one of those things people will never forget, I know I won't. When I was younger all I ever wanted to be was a Nala from the Lion King, and I am sure young kids today still have the same 'dreams.' I still know all the music and songs from all the movies and it's just a fun thing to be able to do still, it gives me a taste of being a kid which is always a great feeling!
      I work at a daycare and once in a while we will put in a movie for the kids and, believe it or not, it has always been some kind of Disney movie. I absolutely LOVE watching them with the little kids because I know how they feel, I still get that feelings; and to know that Disney is still bringing that to kids today is the coolest feeling in the world. By finding out all the work and heart that goes into making these life changing films and looking at them from a different perspective, I might be able to figure out just what it is that makes these movies so great! I may be over exaggerating the excitement and greatness of Disney, but it does have two major amusement parks based around it, so it must be just that great.
     Disney has hundreds of movies with so many different stories behind them. They have changed so much throughout the years from the classic Disney movies like, Cinderella and Lion King, to the newer ones like, The Hannah Montana Movie. Whatever direction they go, they always seem to do something great with it. So far, Disney has never failed to satisfy and I see no reason why they ever would in the future.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment