Sunday, November 1, 2015

Disney Worlds

     We have all heard of and some of us even been to the place where your dreams are suppose to come true, Disney World. This wonderful place of 27,000 acres has been a great destination for family, friends, and a place to celebrate the winner of the Superbowl for 37 years. It is a place full of smiles and fun. You can find something new to do around just about every corner from roller coasters to dropping elevators even Harry Potter World! Please tell me you would not give just about anything to be there, seriously though, it is Harry Potter. Something that is almost nearly as cool is there is an area of the park completely based around the Disney classic Cars! I would say it is mostly for little kids but I mean I would most definitely have a kick ass time there!
     The people that think or say that Disney World is for little kids, well those type of people make my skin crawl! Like you can not honestly tell me that you could go there and not have fun? Do they not know what they all have there? They have beaches, rides, water parks, HARRY POTTER WORLD, Sea World, swimming with dolphins, safari's, all the Disney characters, and so much more! You have to be the most boring or extremely abnormal person ever born to this planet if you could go there and not have fun.
      I have been there only once and although I do not remember it all that well because I was about four or five when I went, the things I do remember was so much fun! Taking pictures with all the fun characters in costume was one of the most memorable things in my life! Looking at the pictures is so much fun and it just takes me back and making me miss it! Another fun thing I recall is riding on one of the roller coasters called Space Mountain. It is still by far the most scariest ride I have ever been on but most definitely my favorite!
     So my advise to everyone who will ever read the most amazing blog on the internet is to beg your parents, or I guess if you are allowed and can afford to do it on your own, take a trip to this amazing place! Disney World will never upset you, and hopefully neither will I by telling you this! Good luck and hopefully, if you are lucky, have a fun and wonderful trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment