Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Great Netflix

I know that some people have issues loading Netflix on their TV's at home like my friends Rylee and occasionally Jake, but for the most part it works very smooth and well. For me, I watch it on my NOOK which requires Wi-Fi and that always helps things go faster! I have not ever had an issue with it loading fast or pausing what-so-ever. I personally enjoy watching it my NOOK better because I feel like time goes faster and I can get through more episodes, whereas on my TV it goes a little slower because of router and connection issues.

I am not saying it doesn't have any glitches though because everything does! My friend Rylee's is probably the worst I have ever seen it be, and it may be because she doesn't get the best reception where she lives or it could be just an issue with the company itself but I wouldn't say they have bad quality. You can get it anywhere in the house if you want and you only have to pay one  9nine dollar fee per month allowing access to four different devices on your account!

From what I have heard about the whole music on Netflix, that quality is not as good as watching shows or movies on it. I mean, I have a phone that I can get music on so that isn't really a big deal for me but if you want something a little different then maybe look into it but know that it may not be exactly what you are looking for. I think that music on there is a good idea, but I also think that in the name of convenience Youtube or your phone are much simpler options.

So really, Netflix has it all, from movie classics to hit new series exclusively found on here, you cant go wrong with a visit to the good ol'Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment