Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Fosters

I am now onto a new show called The Fosters. It is about a new "family" coming together under one roof. The moms are lesbians with one having one biological son of her own whom lives with them along with the adopted 15 year old twins and the newest "members," Jude and Cali. The reason I hesitate to call them members of the family is because as of right now it is a temporary situation, and although they are starting to really feel like apart of the family, it may not be their family much longer.

Brandon, the biological son, has fallen for Cali but it is against the rules to be in a relationship with foster siblings, which causes a dilemma. Cali has not come out and said she feels the same way, but you can tell that she does. Well that, and the fact that pretty much every TV show follows the same plot which I think is a very good one. :) So the "moral" of this blog I would say is just another recommendation for a TV show on Netflix because that is where all the entertainment is!

I don't want to give anything away in this series but I have to tell you something in order for you to get your butt up and watch this! Most people probably won't really be able to relate to it, well no one I know of anyway because I do not know any Foster children! But, I know if I did they would probably be very interested in it!

It talks about family, friends, boyfriends, danger, consequences, sex, all of the things that in some weird twisted way seem to always grab people's attention. There is really never a dull moment in the Foster's house hold which always seems to be wanting us to see more and more. The best thing I like about watching this particular show on Netflix is that there are no commercials so I don't have to wait to see what is next, and I can just go on to the next episode and not sit around all week wondering what is going to happen.

If you ever have free time or are feeling sorry for yourself, The Foster's is a great way to go about your time and along the way you will stop feeling sorry for yourself, even though this is not based on a real life story, something along the lines like it is happening out there and you will come to see just how lucky you are to have a real home and true family and friends that love you and would do anything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment