Sunday, April 3, 2016

Breathing

Going along with my most recent blog, "The Angst", I found that the song "Keep Breathing", sang by my favorite people, has helped me release tension. This song tells you that although you may not know what to do, or have the world against you, all you need to do is keep breathing. I think sometimes I especially forget to just breathe, and remember that I am still breathing, and how many other people want you to be here just as much as you want to keep breathing.

The storm is coming but I don't mind
People are dying, I close my blinds

All that I know is I'm breathing now

I want to change the world
Instead I sleep
I want to believe in more than you and me

But all that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing now

All that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing 

All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing now


Source for the song:------> http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ingridmichaelson/keepbreathing.html

The storm that they talk about is your demon, or in my case anxiety, and you don't know what's going to happen, but you do know and have the power to keep breathing.

1 comment:

  1. What you should look for is the best DHT blocker which contains proven ingredients. Because, the sooner you notice patchy hair keranique reviews loss and begin treatment, the more successful you'll be at preventing baldness from happening.
    https://goldencondor.org/keranique-reviews/

    ReplyDelete