Thursday, February 4, 2016

FOSTERS SOS


So the new TV show, The Fosters, that is on ABC Family is only on the second season and therefore only the first season is on Netflix and I have already seen it but sense I started watching it after the second season already started on actual TV I can't watch it until it goes back on Netflix!! I am having serious withdrawals because I loved it so much! It doesn't help seeing commercials about what is coming up in it either because that just makes me miss it even more than I already do!

I am sure many people who watch Netflix have this same issue. I know my neighbor, Jake, has it with his show Sons of Anarchy because they have the first 5 or 6 seasons on it but then the next one after is not on there yet so he always tells me how much he misses it and now I can totally see what he is talking about.

I think about The Fosters all the time! I do think that there is such thing as a TV addiction or an obsession I guess. I don't think I have this much I am pretty sure I am close to having it. Take One Tree Hill for instance, I watched that when it was actually on TV and I have seen it all the way through about 6 times and now I am on my 7th and I still LLLOOOVVVEEEE watching it. I think I will be that way with The Fosters as well. All I want in life right now is for the second season to be on Netflix so I can catch up because that is how amazing it is. Okay, it isn't all what I want in life but it would really help!!

BRING BACK THE FOSTERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment